MobiBizs welcomes you. MobiBizs provides the MobiBizs Member Services (collectively "MobiBizs Services", defined below) to you subject to the following Terms of Services (TOS). The purpose of this TOS is to protect the interests of Servicer provider and all users ("Members"), forming a binding contract betweens Members and the Service provider. You should read carefully all provisions of the TOS before finishing the registration procedures or beginning to use the Services. By clicking on the "I Agree" button or using the Services, you confirm that you have fully understood and agree all the terms and provisions of the TOS. If you are under legal age (minors under the age of twenty in Taiwan, depending on jurisdictions), you must have a legal representative (either your parent or legal guardian) review and understand this agreement and their permission to access all the terms and provisions of TOS.
1.Terms of Services
- Once the user completes the online application and all registration procedures, the Company will set up the relevant system settings for the applicant. The date the Services become available for the user is considered the date for the beginning of Services. If you purchase or use paid Services, you must promptly provide the information required during the transaction process, as well as any information necessary to provide you with the relevant Services. It is your duty to make sure that all the information you provide is accurate and up to date. If any of the data on record should change, you should update your information in our database immediately.
- Once your application is validated, the Company will provide you with MobiBizs Services at the Basic features including Homepage, Introduction, Services, Contact Information, and Social Media, and other possible Services that may be provided in the future. The Services will be provided based on the features available and in the state they are available at that time. The Company reserves the right to add, modify, or suspend certain systems or functions within the Service at any time.
- All relevant domain names, network addresses, functions, and other rights and interests available to Members through use of the Services, are and shall remain exclusive property of the Company and/or their legal right holders. Members may exercise these rights in accordance with the TOS only during the Service period, and may not assign, transfer, lease, loan their membership rights to any third party.
2.Connection to Third Party Websites
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources managed by other service providers which you may be directed to. The MobiBizs Services is not associated with or in control of any service providers and websites. MobiBizs Services assumes no responsibility for any search result or external link and nor ensures the appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, effectiveness, accuracy, and completeness of it. You may be directed to disgust or unnecessary websites possibly because of the search result of internet operation. MobiBizs Services strongly recommends you not to look at these websites or close such websites immediately. You agree and acknowledge that MobiBizs Services shall not be liable or responsible either directly or indirectly for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused in connection with or by use of any content on any websites or resources.
3. Data and Storage Space
- In addition to the paid MobiBizs Services under VIP membership, the Company reserves the right to add or modify the total amount of storage space available.. The Company is not responsible or liable for any data been deleted or lost because of backup failure. The MobiBizs Services does not guarantee that the data uploaded by you will be displayed properly, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of data transmission. Please notify the Company immediately if you find out any error or omission in the system.
4. Account Security
- Before you use the MobiBizs Services, you must complete the registration procedures by providing accurate and thorough information about yourself as required by the MobiBizs Services' registration procedures. You must take full responsibility for any problem rising out of untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete data on record or your failure of maintaining its accuracy. You will receive your account designation and password upon completing all registration procedures.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. You agree to:
1. notify MobiBizs Services immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and password or any other breach of security.
2. ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session completely. Please do not transfer or let third party use this service. If your account or password been stolen or misused, the Company will help you to solve it as quickly as possible. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to fully comply with this agreement.
- For the protection of legal rights of other users or third parties.
- In order to execute the terms of this agreement.
In order to maintain the normal operation and security of MobiBizs Services.
In order to fulfill the requirement by laws, or under orders from regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies.
6. Protection of Children and Teenagers
Because of variety of information available on the internet, there are some content not appropriate for children and teenagers with violence, pornography, or crime. In order to protect children and teenagers from being exposed to such inappropriate content, the parent or legal guardian has the following obligations:
- 1. Teenagers from 12 to 18 years old should be shall be limited the access the content with violence, pornography, or encouraging crime uploaded by other users.
7. Users' Obligations and Commitments
You promise not to use the MobiBizs Services for any illegal purpose or with any illegal mean and obey all related regulations of Republic of China and all common internet practices. As the user out of Republic of China, you agree to obey the relevant laws, rules and regulations and shall not conduct any of the following acts:
- Damage other's reputation, privacy, business secret, trademark right, copyright, patent right, other intellectual property right and other rights;
- Violate the confidentiality listed on the law or contract:
- Using the name of another person to use MobiBizs Services；
- Upload, post, publish, or transmit any files in any forms that may constitute defamation, fraud, assault, obscenity, pornography, abuse, deceit or any other behavior violating the laws or good social value;
- Interfere or disrupt the operation of the MobiBizs Services, or servers or networks connected to the MobiBizs Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the MobiBizs Services;
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- Provide gambling information or any mean to induce any one to participate in gambling;
- Provide any material support or resource for terrorist actions;
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities such as tracing or disrupting other users;
- Any other behavior that does not meet the purpose of membership usage provided by the MobiBizs Services'；
- Conduct any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Conduct illegal trade or post any false statement or message for encouraging crimes;
- Sale any weapons, drugs, forbidden medicine, pirated software, or other prohibited goods;
- Forge header or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the MobiBizs Services;
8. Interruption or Suspension of Service
In the event of a interruption or suspension all or part of the MobiBizs Services, you may experience inconvenience, data loss, error, tampering, or other economic loss. It is highly recommended to take protection measures for those losses. You agree that the Company will not be held liable for damages due to such interruptions or suspensions of service unless it is intentional or severe systems or functions due to rorvice;In the following circumstances, the Company may suspend or interrupt all or parts of the MobiBizs Services, and assumes no responsibility for either direct or indirect damages to the user.
- due to the relocation, replacement, upgrades, maintenance, or repair of software or software for the MobiBizs Services;
- due to users' violation of government regulations or conditions defined in the TOS;
- due to the natural disasters or other force majeure;
- due to any causes that are not caused by the Company;
If the service is suspended due to events caused by the Company, the Company will compensate VIP members with the extension of their VIP membership expiration date.
9. Termination Suspension
The Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate all or part of the MobiBizs Services of any member without prior notice and at any time.You agree that MobiBizs Services shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the MobiBizs Services.
You agree that if any files or data you post, transmit, send or store is in violation of any law, the TOS, or the rights and interests of any third parties, the Company may move or delete or suspend such rights to the MobiBizs Services without prior notice or, and will not assume liability for any damages. If there is any damage or loss due to above events, you will be liable to compensate the Company for such damages and loss.
MobiBizs Services may notify you, including those regarding changes to the TOS, including but not limited to e-mail, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the MobiBizs Services, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. Such notices may not be received if you violate this TOS by accessing the MobiBizs Services in an unauthorized manner. Your agreement to this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the MobiBizs Services in an authorized manner.
11. General Clauses
You and MobiBizs Services each agree that the TOS and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action or disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and MobiBizs Services, shall be brought exclusively to Taiwan Taipei District Court, located in Taipei City, Taiwan, Republic of China.
You and MobiBizs Services agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction to Taiwan Taipei District Court, located in Taipei City, Taiwan, Republic of China, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by this court and to venue in this court.The Company reserves the right to modify the TOS at all times. The Company shall inform the user by means of a public announcement on MobiBizs Services membership service site. Members agree to review the terms on their own initiative and there will be no individual notice. The Member's continued use of the Services shall be regarded as acceptance of the modified terms. In the event that any part of the TOS is rendered fully or partially invalid, the effectiveness of other valid terms shall not be affected.